YOU POSSESS A COMBINATION OF SKILLS AND EXPERIENCETHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Please submit your resume for future consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ahmedabad| Experience: 2 Year | Salary: 23000/-
We are looking for a logistics Manager - Primary duty is to take care of transport of goods from godown to school. Maintain the LR, Eway bills etc. - We are looking for someone with transport experience. Who can deal with transporters.
Key Responsible Area:
Location: Rajkot| Salary up to: 4.80LPA | Experience: 5 years | EduTech Company
Plan, create, and maintain CI/CD Pipelines for various services.
Containerize services and workloads efficiently, and deploy them on large-scale using Docker and Kubernetes.
Constantly look for opportunities to optimize the current infrastructure in terms of efficiency and cost.
Monitor existing services for uptime, error rates or any anomaly, and work closely with the development teams to address any issues you discover.
Make sure all of our cloud resources running on AWS, GCP, and DigitalOcean, Other Providers are up-to-date and secure.
Write documentation/guide for developers on how to utilize the tools/infrastructure that you build.
Measure technology infrastructure using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
Report and escalate to management as needed.
Practice and Maintain highest levels of Security.
Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational background preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a Devops engineer in the information technology sector
Ability to pre-conceive and address things that could go wrong in the system design before they happen.
Excellent grasp of cloud-native infrastructure concepts and tools.
Containers and Orchestrators: Docker, Kubernetes
Continuous Delivery: Github Actions, Gitlab CI, Concourse CI, Jenkins
Config as Code: GitOps/FluxCD, Terraform, Ansible
Strong understanding of networks, protocols, and computers in general, and ability to model complex systems
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Locaton: Rajkot | Experience: 4 to 5 years | Salary: 70k to 80K
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to manage organization of key in house development projects. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Your responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time and scope.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the team and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors if needed.
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Must Have worked with Flutter / Kotlin Android Application development.
Excellent ability to develop & understand algorithms
Excellent verbal & written communication.
Strong knowledge in RESTful web services. Experience in
interacting with web services from the Flutter mobile platform
Experience with Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Should have knowledge on client requirements analysis.
Business Development Executive
Location: Ahmedabad | Salary: 4 to 5 LPA | Experience : 1 to 3 years |Industry: Information Technology
The candidate is responsible for generating business from online Bidding Portals "like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, Elance, People per hour etc. Generate business via portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH and Freelance."
Make cold calls to explore new business opportunities and Interact with clients
Should have knowledge of Web Development company.
Explore and develop new business opportunities and understand client's requirement and acquisition.
Knowledge of bidding portals ( Odesk, Elance, Web Guru, freelancer,etc)"
Getting projects / Making new clients for the company.
Bringing new projects through bidding, Client communication, Proposal making/writing, Excellent communication & inter personal skills, Flair for business development.
Sound knowledge of IT terminologies
He/ She must have the required skills for handling International clients.
He/ She would be responsible for bidding of Web Development, Mobile"Application Development, Game Development, and Digital Marketing projects."
Must have Excellent Written communication & verbal communication.
Candidate must have IT Background and should be familiar with technologies.
Generate new leads and contribute to revenue generation.
Must have good interpersonal skills.
Must be Innovative, knowledgeable, creative and hard-working.
Location: Ahmedabad & Bangalore | Experience: 3-5 years | Salary: 7 LPA
Key Skill Required:
- We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! As a Business Analyst, you will play the main role in linking our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
- Your main goal will be to support and ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks.
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Analyze, Facilitate, Elicit and Specify Business Requirements.
- Bind effective management of stakeholder relations at all levels of the business.
- Involve in pre-sales activities, helping stakeholders to find their actual needs by providing consultation, Interrogation.
- Structure, Business Requirement Specification, Functional Requirement Specification, Wireframe, Use Case, and Flow Diagrams.
- Prepare post-sales documents such as Functional Requirement Specification, Prototype, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Checklist and Minutes of Meeting.
- Project governance that includes day-to-day management and resolution of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Participating in various meetings such as Project Planning, Scrum Meeting and Project Review Meeting & Project Retrospective Meeting as active members.
- Conduct operational activities including Project Kick-off, Milestone Demo, Change Request Handling and User Acceptance Testing.
- Contribute to the team on complex deliveries and long-term projects.
- Verify and Validate implemented business requirements.
- Involved in various business operations and assisting the organization to achieve cost-effective production with increased quality, efficiency and satisfied customer service.
- Conducting webinars for intended audiences to keep them updated about new changes and technologies.
- Languages: UML 2.0 Database: SQL Server 2008 R2
- Project Tools: JIRA, ASANA, Red Mine
- Prototyping Tools: Axure RP 7 Pro, Just in Mind (JIM)
- Modelling Tools: MS Visio, SmartDraw
- SDLC: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall
- Documentation Tools: Confluence, MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Communication Tools: Hipchat, Skype, Zoom
- Web Services: REST API, SOAP API
SAP BASIS Consultant
Job Location: Bopal, Ahmedabad | Salary: 8.00LPA | Experience: 5-7 years |Preferred Industry: Pharmaceutical
More then 2 SAP HANA Implementation and Migration is must
Good Problem-solving skills
Client copy, export, and import & Remote client copy.
Backup & Restore
Configuring the Transport Domain Controller and system landscape
SAP Solution Manager,
A system, EHP, DB upgrade us must
SAP MM Consultant
Location: Ahmedabad | Salary: 7.00 LPA | Experience: 5 years | Preferred Industry: Pharmaceutical
Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM & SD
Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identity, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients& needs.
Design, customize, configure and testing of MM & SD module
Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
Act as liaison with clients for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
Document functional designs, test cases, and results.
Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members